“When you are at the top of the game, its time to invest at the bottom” The programme is focussed to create a cohort of top clinicians and managers, educating and engaging them in the challenges of creating world class healthcare organisations delivering high quality care to their patients.
This is a unique bespoke Advanced Leadership program for clinicians and senior healthcare managers. It sets a benchmark for CEOs/Leader/Head HR/Consultants, building critical skills through the combination of experiential learning and the proven best business practices and techniques to lead people in a healthcare organization. This program is oriented towards Senior L&D practitioners holding the designation of Global CEOs, Head Medical services, Vice Presidents-OD, Consultants in strategic learning and development , General Manager- L&D, Directors. Senior industry professionals, who are at the strategic decision making level and have the drive to reach the very pinnacle of their chosen field. This is an intense multinational program jointly delivered by the Central and North West London NHS Trust UK and IndDEC British Centers of Clinical Excellence India. ( with a week in India @ IndDEC centers and 2 weeks at CNWL NHS Trust in London) a comprehensive fast track program to take the learning to a new level of competence.
We offer Advance Certificate programs in the following domains:
The aim of the programme is to create a cohort of top clinicians and managers, educating and engaging them in the challenges of creating world class healthcare organisations delivering high quality care to their patients. The programme consists of a combination of classroom days and placements over two weeks.
What to Expect?
The Advance Certificate In Strategic Management & Leadership is structured around five modules over intense 3 weeks period, with one week in India and two weeks in UK.
Certified – Designed by CNWL/ IndDEC in line with RCS and NICE guidelines
- Introduction to Strategic Management & Leadership : Provides a broad understanding of leadership, how LeADis arranged and the Medical Leadership Framework.
- Strategic Quality & Systems Management in NHS: Focuses on the key attributes and behaviours that underpin effective leadership.
- Clinical Governance and leadership: Presents key theoretical concepts and practical examples of improving the quality of healthcare.
- Health Informatics / Digital Health: Looks at people, finance and decision-making, ensuring that they effectively support service delivery to patients.
- Analysis and assessment and Implementation: Examines a broad range of concepts and practical examples of delivering effective healthcare.
This program is jointly delivered by the Central and North West London NHS Trust UKand IndDEC British Centers of Clinical Excellence , with a week in India and 2 weeks at CNWL Campus in London).
Course certificate is issued by Central and North West London NHS Trust, RCS and IndDEC, on successful completion of management project and assignment.
INR 2,95,000 + GST
Start Date: 15th of every month
You will be responsible for your travel, visa and accommodation. Please make sure you make your travel arrangements well in advance. For any advice on Visa, travel and accommodation, contact Make My Trip(recommended).